If you'd like to be notified of new posts and patterns, you can subscribe by clicking this link.
Some random things about me
- I am married to my best friend. We moved in together 6 days after our first date and were married less than a year later. We've been married for over 20 years.
- I am mom to two great guys who are truly the apples of my eye.
- I was a stay-at-home mom for 10 years and homeschooled both of my guys through graduation.
- I'm about to be a three-time grandma and loving every minute of it!
- I love animals. Currently I am mom to two furbabies, a little dog and a big cat.
- I have major OCD tendencies.
- I am a very low-maintenance kinda gal.
- I am unapologetically Christian. You don't have to share my beliefs for me to love you or want to be your friend.
- I am a Jack (or Jane?) of all trades and master of none.
- I have a love-hate relationship with couponing. I love the rewards, but hate the work and I can never do it consistently - too much maintenance.
- I was not an army brat, yet growing up we moved roughly 18 times (that I can remember), in 7 different cities and towns in 4 different states.
- I was born in Chicago, IL and lived there until I was almost 6, moved to West Virginia for the next 6 years, then to Georgia for a short while before moving to Tennessee...I am the craziest mix of Yankee-Hillbilly-Redneck there ever was!
- My husband and I moved 12 times over the first 3 years we were together. (Can we say rambling spirits?)
- I have way too much to do and way too little time to do it - always.
- A friend's mom started me crocheting when I was 9 but only how to chain and single crochet. There was no internet back in those days so my crocheting came to a halt.
- In mid 2007 I sought out someone to teach me to knit and fell in love! (With knitting.)
- It wasn't until the end of 2007 (23 years after the first attempt) that I decided I wanted to try my hand at crochet again. Thanks to some great online tutorials and videos it was a success!
- I love numbers and paperwork.