Thursday, April 27, 2017

Hot Off the Hook: Coffee Mug Cozy

Just finished and wanted to share...

 
The free pattern is Picot Drops Mug Cozy by Rebeckah Ferger.  

I didn’t have sport/fine (2) weight yarn called for in the pattern, so I used the DK/light (3) yarn that I had on hand and went down a hook size from the recommended G to an F and it turned out nicely.

Also, Row 4 was a bit confusing in pattern/writing, but thankfully there was a video and once I was able to see it visually it was easy-peasy! Extremely quick to work up. I’d say it took less than 30 minutes. 

One of the things I really like about this cozy vs. others I've seen is that there are loops on each end that wrap around the handle of the mug....no having to find just the right buttons and then fiddling with getting them sewn on. I love it! 

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com