Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Chevron Baby Blanket

I made this Chevron Baby Blanket for my precious new grandson. Didn't it turn out beautifully??? And how handsome is the little guy modeling it for his Gramma?


In all the years I've been knitting, this is the first time I've completed a knit blanket. I love this pattern! It is very easy to memorize and perfect for relaxation/meditative knitting. I thought it was going to be out of proportion (too long for the width) but once blocked it was perfect! I used acrylic yarn, so I had to steam block...another first for me, and I am so happy with how it turned out! Just do a Google search for "how to steam blocking acrylic yarn" for plenty of posts and videos to help you along if you decide to give steam blocking a try! 

Chevron Baby Blanket Pattern by Espace Tricot found here on Ravelry:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/chevron-baby-blanket-19

or on their website here (scroll down to find pattern):
https://espacetricot.wordpress.com/free-patterns/

♥♥♥ 

2 comments:

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com