Friday, April 10, 2015

I'm Going To Be a Grandma!



Back in January I learned that my youngest son is making me a grandma, but they were keeping it under wraps for a bit, and I couldn't share. They are now sharing with everyone so I get to share now too....Grandbaby #1 is due September 16!

But wait, what is this...?


My Easter gift from my oldest son was the news that he is making me a grandma as well! Grandbaby #2 is due November 25...two grandbabies in one year!

I am one happy Grandma-to-be!

♥♥♥
Grandchildren are the crown of the elderly, and the glory of children is their parents.
Proverbs 17:6 CEB

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I bet you are super busy making treasures for them :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tess!!! I'm sure working on goodies for them as much as I can! ♥

      Delete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com