Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Featured Friend Marcia Cristina

This week I have the honor of featuring another fellow yarn artist who has so kindly allowed me to share her work with my friends. =)

Meet Ophelia. Marcia Cristina from São Paulo, Brazil created her using my free Little Lamb Crochet Pattern.


Isn't she a cutie?
You can see more pictures and read all about her on Marcia's blog.
( http://desdeotempodavovo.blogspot.com.br/2014/03/ofelia-ovelha-em-croche.html )

Please, go visit her and show her some yarn-friend love! =)

♥♥♥
But those who hope in the lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. - Isaiah 40:31

5 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! I really need to step a foot out of my box and start a project!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't she do a great job? I love it! I highly encourage you to get out of that box girlie and get going! ....and then share with me what you do! :P
      Thank you so much for stopping by! Big hugs ♥

      Delete
  2. Dear Anita,

    Thank you very much for sharing my link in your blog. The virtual world is incredible because allows contact with people around the world. I feel very happy to be here. Hugs from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I share your post on my blog too.
    http://desdeotempodavovo.blogspot.com.br/2014/04/compartilhando-links.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Marcia Cristina! It is incredible indeed and I love the friends that I have made world-wide thanks to the internet and I am happy to have the opportunity to get to know you as well! Thank you for sharing your post with me! ♥

      Delete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com