Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Featured Friend Julie Kulp

I am always honored when I learn that someone has enjoyed one of my patterns, and equally delighted when someone shares pictures of their finished projects with me. Julie Kulp has kindly given me permission to share the Flower Fairies that she has made using my free Flower Fairy Crochet Pattern.

The first she made was this cutie.



She made her for her daughter's friend's birthday.  She couldn't find safety eyes so she embroidered them. This is a wonderful option, especially recommended if the recipient is a younger child. 

The next one she made was for her daughter. This time a little blonde cutie. 


She used safety eyes for her, modified the wings to make them a little bigger and used 2 strands of yarn for the arms and legs to make them thicker.

Aren't they both absolutely precious?

♥♥♥
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. - Galatians 5:22-23


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com