Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Featured Friend Cristina

This week I have the honor of featuring another fellow yarn artist who has so kindly allowed me to share her work with my friends. =)

Cristina from Tg. Mures, Romania created her little lamb using my free Little Lamb Crochet Pattern. ( http://aseknc.blogspot.com/2010/12/merry-christmas-from-me-ases-little.html )


Isn't she a cutie?
You can see more pictures and read all about her on Cristina's blog.

Please, go visit her and show her some yarn-friend love! =)

♥♥♥
"Just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many." - Matthew 20:28

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing my little lamb. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Thank YOU for sharing her with me! :)
      Hugs and Blessings! ♥

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Awesome! Glad you enjoy. Thanks! ♥

      Delete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com