Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Little Creativity (with Free Pattern Links)

As much as I get the chance, I have been keeping as creative as possible. I go through seasons....sometimes all I want to do is draw, other times crochet and still yet other times knit. Here's what I've been up to (creatively) over the last couple of months.

Some commissioned character drawings & digital designing for a flyer and business cards...




Some knitting....

This one I made for hubby. I used the free pattern by Sophie De Lisio found on Ravelry
I was so honored that she asked to feature my hat on her pattern page. =)


It was a pleasure to knit up!

I made this little sweetie to donate to the Pregnancy Center where I work. I love the bright colors, don't you? I used the free pattern by Chiaki Hayashi found on Ravelry (or directly from her website here). 

This one was super quick and easy. Even a slow knitter like me was able to knit it up in a matter of just over an hour or so. =)

And even some knitting....

How cute is this little guy? I used the free pattern by Lucy Ravenscar on Ravelry. I just adore him and my son staked his claim on him before I could even get finished making him. 


I had a hard time getting the spine sewn on straight, but I'm sure it's more noticeable to me than anyone else. I made a few loops around the nostrils with the yarn to enhance them a bit, but I don't know that they really needed it. 

So there you have it. This is what I have been up to. :) 
Thank you for letting me share with you!

♥♥♥
Know therefore that the lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments. - Deuteronomy 7:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com