Sunday, March 24, 2013

A Granny Blankie

I made this blankie using yarn from some blankets that were way too small for even a preemie....


It's just a basic granny, starting each round with a ch2, a ch2 between the two corner clusters and a ch1 between each of the other clusters. 
The border is picots separated by 3sc all the way around except at the corners where there is 4 sc on ea side of the corner picots. 
Hope you can understand all of that. =)
The yarn was worsted weight and I used a US I hook.

Life is going great! God is doing amazing things in my family and in my life. I am so blessed. I'm still on Weight Watchers and keeping active. Since joining WW on December 29, 2012 I'm down 13 lbs. It's not coming off as fast as I'd like, but it is coming off steadily and for that I am extremely happy!

How have YOU been doing lately? I'd love to hear read all about it!
Love ya!
♥♥♥
Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.--2 Corinthians 4:16-18

7 comments:

  1. The blanket looks very nice - I like the pink and blue. Congrats on your 13 lb. weight loss - I wish you continued success. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady!! It's Stephanie from www.yarnmommas.blogspot.com. You look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey you! Thanks! How've you been????

      Delete
  3. Your welcome. I've been ok. I started a new blog. I wasn't able to remember my info to recover my old blog. For a reason ..i'm sure so talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On my way to visit the new blog! ♥

      Delete
  4. Hi, I love your blog always has nice things here, beijokas ...

    http://www.titacarre.com
    http://vitrine.elo7.com.br/titacarre

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com