Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year


Happy New Year! I pray that 2013 brings you abundant blessings and nothing but happiness! 

(Please forgive me for being a day late. I tried and tried all day yesterday to post this, but my internet has been down and living in a rural area, our wi-fi hotspot via our phones isn't the best when we are home.)

♥♥♥
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. --Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com