Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Note About Pinterest

I absolutely love when I get the chance to sit down and relax and pilfer through Pinterest. What an addicting wealth of goodness! ...and I am so honored when, in spite of my hiatus from blogging, people pin me! Whether it be my art and/or journalingmy own pattern, or something that I've created from someone else's pattern that has inspired a fellow crocheter or knitter. So to my fellow pinners that find me and/or my work worthy of pinning......


♥♥♥
...BLESSED are all who take refuge in HIM.
Psalms 2:12b

2 comments:

  1. Anita, glad to see you around!!! Wishing you Christmas blessings and joy. All the best to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gloria! I've been overextended and overwhelmed for quite a while, but I think I'm getting into a groove now! I've actually had time lately to visit my wonderful blogging friends like you! *Ü*
    Have a very Merry Christmas my dear friend! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com