Friday, July 13, 2012

Spammers

Hey friends,

I receive notification emails almost daily (and sometimes as much as two or three times a day) of spammers trying to leave comments on my blog posts. Luckily, Blogger has caught them and not actually posted them on my blog so far. However, as much as I hate word verifications when I go to post a comment on someones blog, I've had to enable it. I do hope you guys will bear with me and tolerate the word verification...at least for now.

Thanks guys!
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com