Tuesday, March 27, 2012

ASE....Keepin' it Real Update

Hello my friends! I want to send a special thank you to my friends Laura Thykeson, and Lisa for your encouraging comments on my original post. They really meant alot to me. Last night another very lovely fellow blogger, Annette, left me such an encouraging and supportive comment and it prompted me to give you all an update.  (Annette also just posted a free pattern for a beautiful crocheted blanket on her blog. If you crochet you absolutely HAVE to check it out!)

Weight Watchers lasted all of a day or two because I didn't have the time (I'm working full-time at the pregnancy center now), nor the money to go to the meetings each week and found their website as far from user-friendly as you can get and their apps for my android were even worse. I did however start following the Paleo way of eating and basically cutting sugar, grains, and beans from my diet (except for the occasional splurge) and since doing so have lost 8.4 lbs! I'm still working at it and have a long way to go, but I am on my way and already feeling much healthier!

Thanks again my friends!
Please keep me in your prayers.
Love you guys!!

♥♥♥
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13

12 comments:

  1. Glad you've found a plan that fits in with you and your life - wishing you all the best for success!

    Rather cruelly, the advert flashing at me at the bottom of your webpage is...."Hungry? Order takeaway the smart way JustEat.co.uk" Although I guess by the time a takeaway had travelled from the UK to the US, it'd be pretty inedible and thus could be classed as a diet aid. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friends!

    Christina, LoL...I guess if you look at it that way then it could indeed be classed as a diet aid.....maybe that would work for me too...I'll just start ordering my food from the UK! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita,

    Just know you are beautiful..Congrats on weight loss..I am sure you will lose it all...

    Take Care,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Melinda. ((hugs))♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic news - I know you will reach your goal and be even more beautiful than you already are! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Jillee, thank you so much my very dear friend! ♥xoxo♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great Anita, even though you are beautiful just the way you are...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much my sweet friend!!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been ages since my last visit, I'm sorry about that, my sweet friend!
    Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving your kind words, it's such a really good reminder to us, right?!!
    I'm so happy you have been reaching your goal, loosing weight the healthy way, isn't that wonderful!!! Congrats! Keep up great work!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Love, LS xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm afraid I haven't been visiting many of my online friends very much lately...Life has a tendency to keep us busy, doesn't it?

    Thank you for your wonderfully encouraging words my dear, sweet friend!

    Have a wonderful weekend yourself!
    Love & Hugs♥

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com