Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas

Our Christmas tree this year.....
(with the exception of a few new ornaments, not much different than last year)

Our Zoe LOVES the Christmas tree...

you can almost always find asleep under it....so sweet!

Here's a video that my Damon made of Zoe.
It's a comparison of her from when we got her, December last year and this year....
                                video

And today, we got snow...

What about you?
Do you celebrate Christmas?
If so, have you put your tree up yet?
Have you gotten snow this year?
What cute (or crazy) things have your furbabies done lately?

♥♥♥
You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:13

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful tree and I love your tree skirt. I am almost done with a RR tree skirt for our tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I made the skirt last year. I thought I might make a new one this year, but I've been so busy...

    I look forward to seeing a pic of yours when you finish it!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita, your tree is beautiful. Love the tree skirt which I'm sure you made? Such a cozy, warm Christmas you make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Gloria! Yep, I made that one last year. Have a blessed week my friend!♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so lucky to get some snow. I'm longing for some. Your tree looks very pretty and Zoe looks like she's found a new home. Blessings to you and yours. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Heather! I LOVE snow! Wayne and the boys aren't don't appreciate snow as much as I do, Lol.
    Zoe's gonna be heartbroken after the first of the year when we take the tree down, hehehe...poor cat. *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have a calico. Her name is Junebug. She and her sister keep us amused all the time. Love those little fur girls.

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LoL...I have to say Zoe is the most entertaining cat we've ever had! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com