Sunday, August 7, 2011

Important Message

This is so important. I had fleetingly heard/read at some point that there was a breast cancer that did not have the tell-tell lump. Recently I had my own scare of sorts...what appeared to be a bug bite, red, swollen and hot to the touch. Hubby kept saying it was just a bug bite not to worry about it, that it'd go away in a few days, but I wanted to make sure. I looked everywhere online for this nameless (to me at the time) breast cancer, I even looked for images, and I just couldn't find what I had heard/read about before or any info for this other breast cancer. I decided to just keep an eye on the "bite" and if it didn't get better soon, or started getting any worse, I'd go to the doctor. It appears, fortunately, that it really is just a bug bite. It burst and drained overnight while we were on vacation and when I woke up the swelling had completely gone down. It is still a little red, and I'm still watching it, but what if it hadn't been just a bug bite? Why isn't there more information, more readily available? Please click on the link below and watch the video. It just may save your life.


I love you my friends!
♥♥♥

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 4:19

6 comments:

  1. Wow!! Thank you for sharing that, I watched the video and had no idea. I am going to share it with my daughter, knowledge is power. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome and you are right, knowledge IS power...and what you don't know CAN kill you. Thanks for visiting! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just shared on my facebook after seeing this today, Nita. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so kind of you to share this to us, Anita! Thank you so much! That's so true, knowledge is power, I will share this with my friends too!
    Great week ahead, my dear friend!
    Love and hugs, xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so welcome my dear friend!
    Continuing to pray for you and your family.
    Big hugs to you!♥

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com