Sunday, June 19, 2011

Internet

Oh my goodness!
We have had nothing but trouble with our internet for the last 2½-3 weeks now!
Well, really we've had issues the whole three years we've had Spirit Broadband Cable, never going more than a month, maybe two, at a time without some sort of outage and/or issues, but the last few weeks have really taken the cake!

It all started when a pretty hefty storm rolled through and knocked it totally out for two days. They said that there was a main line down and for whatever reason it was going to take a couple of days to get it back online. When it did come back online it would be online from about 7-7:30 in the evening until about 7 in the morning...and it did this for about 2 weeks! Then another storm rolled through...not even a particularly heavy or damaging storm, just your run of the mill, garden variety Spring storm and poof! Out again! That was Wednesday of last week and it's been out ever since, with us being told a different story every time we called them. Talk about irritating and frustrating!!! 

BUT, I am so excited right now because it just came back on!!! ...and it hasn't wavered for a whole 25 minutes! Wooo-Hooo! Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me that they finally have it truly fixed and it stays online!!!!

Hugs,
♥Anita

A person may think their own ways are right,
   but the LORD weighs the heart. 
Proverbs 21:2

8 comments:

  1. Hello! :)
    Can I have a free pattern of your Itty-Bitty blue Totoro?Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your appreciation of my Itty-Bitty Blue Totoro! Unfortunately I made that one as I went along and didn't write down what I did, so there really isn't a pattern for it. Sorry!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Welcome back my dear friend! Hope your internet problem is completely fixed!
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy hooking! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my friend! I still only have internet sporadically and it's getting very frustrating! Unfortunately there's not much I can do about it as they're the only option available to us here in our rural area. I just hope they get it fixed soon!♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fingers, toes, arms all crossed. Missed seeing you. You're always a bunch of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you my friend! I think they actually fixed it yesterday....It hasn't faltered since about 9am yesterday...wooo-hooo!♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your doily on Flickr is lovely. I don't know that I have that kind of patience.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Shirley! Actually, doilies look way harder than they are....most work up so quick and easy! Of course, I haven't tried any really large ones...they may be a different story, LoL.♥

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com