Friday, April 22, 2011

Quick & Easy Last Minute Easter Patterns

Here are a couple quickies that you can whip up still before Easter.
How about a zero calorie Peep?
This sweet little treat whips up in about 15-20 minutes tops! I didn't have black beads, so I just used dark brown yarn for the eyes and nose. I have to say that I do think the beads make it look much neater though.
 Doni offered up her Easter Marshmallow Bunnies-free pattern on her blog Whiskers & Wool. (or on Ravelry)

Here's a cute little striped Easter egg too!
The title says tiny, but I'm guessing she meant compared to other amigurumi projects. My finished egg is right around the same size as a real egg.

I hope your Good Friday and Easter are extraordinarily blessed my friends.
I love you all!
♥♥♥

The LORD makes firm the steps
of the one who delights in him;
though he may stumble, he will not fall,
for the LORD upholds him with his hand.
Psalm 37:23-24




4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Easter too, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much my friend!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these projects are great for Easter. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome Shannon! Thanks for stopping by to visit. =o) Hope you're have a wonderfully blessed Easter!♥

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com