Wednesday, April 27, 2011

More Bunnies!

I just haven't been able to get enough of this bunny pattern!
How sweet are these little guys...???

Pink Bunny #1

Blue Bunny

Three Bunny Amigas

and last, but certainly not least...
Pink Bunny #2

..and now Easter is over, but I have to say that I can't promise you won't be seeing more bunnies in the near future!

Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh!
One more bunny before I go...this one I drew in my art journal on Easter!


♥♥♥

No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.
1 Corinthians 10:13




8 comments:

  1. Those bunnies look so lovely! Thanks for the link to pattern! Beautiful drawing, Anita! Love your lovely post as always!
    Take care and many blessings to you!
    Love and Hugs, LS x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much LS, you are always so sweet and kind. Love and hugs to you too!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little rabbit. I am now making cats for kids born with heartproblems, it´s a project here in swedan just started. We will trye to crochet 100 heartcats.
    But now I also will make rabbits for my nephews.
    Hugs
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! And I love the cartoon in your previous post. Have a great day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww - those bunnies are so cute. And I must say - you draw very well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susanne--Thank you. What a thoughtful project of the heartcats!

    Tammy--Thanks a bunch!

    Debi--Thank you so much!

    Everyone--you guys are great. I really appreciate the comments and I hope y'all have a wonderful day. Great big hugs.♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Love the quote about attitude!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com