Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Crochet Baby Hat

This little hat is so precious! ...and so simple and easy to make!
...and free!
I especially love the ruffled brim.
You can find the free pattern on this post at Yarnjeannie's blog.
 ♥♥♥
Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.
1 Peter 5:8-9

8 comments:

  1. The hat is darling Anita. I hope you are doing well. Have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather! I'm doing good sweet pea..hope you are as well!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hat is precious. Thanks for the link. Have a lovely evening / day full of blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Glor! ...and you're welcome. :hugs:♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I needed the scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're very welcome! I'm happy to know that you were blessed!♥

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com