Saturday, March 19, 2011

Every Inchie Monday- Rythm ...and some inchie catch up


Word of the Week: Rhythm

Those who have been following me for a while know that I started participating in Every Inchie Monday at the beginning of the year, but when Mom went into the hospital and ultimately passed away in January I got behind on my inchies but I've finally got caught up!
Let me share those with you....

January 31: Mirthful

February 7: Electrifying

February 14: Fishy

February 21: Cosmic

February 28: Frolic

March 7: Dance

And finally....
March 14: Endless

Thank you so much my friends for letting me share with you!
Great big hugs!!!
♥♥♥
Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him. 
James 1:12




15 comments:

  1. I love these Anita...beautiful work. My favorite is "Dance".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Clara! I always wanted to be a ballerina so when the word of the week was dance that's the first thing that came to mind! I messed up a little on the right foot, but overall I'm ok with how it turned out. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your inchies and your blog! I crochet and do paper arts as well!But I have two blogs! Ugggh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eileen! Thank you for your sweet comment on my inchies and blog! I tried having two blogs and keeping them separate (actually I had three...one for knitting and crochet, one for art and journaling and one for my walk with God) but I just couldn't do it! I would get overwhelmed by having to post regularly in all three and end up neglecting them all instead...this way is much simpler for me....and I've found that the majority of my friends/followers actually enjoy seeing the different things I create!♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your inchies look great! I love how you have them listed in this one place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All your inchies are great Anita.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry about the loss of your mother. All of your inchies look great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your inchies are wonderful! I especially like Fishy and Dance.

    I'm sorry about your mother....my condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Janet,
    Thank you so much for your sweet and caring comment.

    :hugs:
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so much fun, your very creative, thankyou sor sharing these.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com