Friday, March 18, 2011

Embroidery and Art Journaling

Hello friends!
I hope that everyone has had a wonderful week in spite of the recent events that have been going on in Japan. 
My heart breaks for all who have been...and are continuing to be...affected by it all. Sometimes things happen that just seam so surreal...like you are watching a movie....but your not and it is very real. Sadly, this is one of those times.

Ironically, over at the Hand Embroidery Network community, the theme for the March embroidered ATC swap was "Waves" ...to be interpreted however one wanted to (a person waving, ocean waves, a flag waving in the wind, etc). Here's my interpretation....

Here's the one that I received from one Ms Elizabeth Peters....

And finally, here are Wednesday and Thursday's journal pages....


Thank you so much my friends, for letting me share with you.
I love you guys!
♥♥♥

My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long.
-- Psalm 71:8

4 comments:

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com