Thursday, March 17, 2011

Crochet Baby Dress and Diaper Cover

Hello friends!
I hope you are all having a great week.
I've been preparing for the baby shower for the daughter of an old friend that's coming up this weekend and look at this cute little dress I whipped up....
The pattern is the Going Home Dress by Laura Hooker and it was such a sweet and easy little dress to work up. The only modification I made was to chain only 2 instead 3 at the end of the rows down the skirt.

To go with it, I made this cute little diaper cover
...from the free Baby Girl Sleeper Set by Abigail Goss.
Another quick and easy pattern to work up!
No modifications for this one. 

I'll close today with Tuesday's journal pages....
(click on image to see the full size)

Have a wonderful and blessed rest of your week my friends!
I love ya's!!!
♥♥♥
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28

14 comments:

  1. How sweet! I love all your pretty hearts here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little outfit - nice work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet. Going to go check out the pattern. Think this will be a to do after my doily~ghan. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much for your sweet comments! You guys have started my day with a smile in my heart. ((hugs))♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Job Anita! Love the purple!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love the little dress! Makes me want another grandbaby, lol! Great journal page too...as always.
    Love ya, Chica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, thank you Laura!!! Whew...you better be careful your kiddos might wanna beat ya if you wish too many babies on 'em! LoL
    Love you my friend!♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a precious little outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where do I find the pattern for the diaper cover? That is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlene, Thank you! You can find that pattern here: http://www.oocities.org/crotiques/bgs.htm

      Delete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com