Saturday, February 19, 2011

Daisy Wheel Dishcloth -- Free Pattern Link

Have you made one of these yet?

I've had it in my favorites for-ev-er and as I was browsing through Sara's crochet stuff over at Creative Jewish Mom, the ones she made caught my eye (you should really take a peek at hers...on one of 'em, the yarn she used really does look, I don't know how to describe it....dimensional? illuminating? ...just go peek for yourself & check out the one in the upper-right-hand part of the pic). She linked to this pattern originally posted by Deb at Virginia Blue and I knew it was time to make it. Talk about a quick, easy and s-weet little pattern to work up...I love it and I'll be making Primrose soon too!
You can also find the pattern on Ravelry.

Hope y'all have a wonderful and blessed weekend. 
Keep on Keepin' Creative my lovelies!
♥♥♥
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:7

11 comments:

  1. What a great pattern! Thanks for the link. I would love these. Have a wonderful weekend. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome Gloria! I'm glad you like. I hope you have the most abundantly blessed and happy weekend ever my friend!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't made that one, but I've added it to my queue now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it alot.
    Found you through iuoma.
    added your button to my blog.
    http://box158-2.blogspot.com/
    Hugs ria

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her site and this pattern in black and white is really great. It really catches your eye.
    I'll definitely have to give it a go...thanks so much for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Clara...I love her site too! Thank you so much for your sweet words....and you're most welcome for the link my lovely friend!♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. is there any way i can get this pattern. it is not on Ravelry anymore thank you
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey hon, sorry, I just linked to the ones that I found online. If they aren't there anymore than I have no way of getting them either. Maybe you could ask around to any other friends that crochet. It used to be on a free flyer from one of the craft stores...Michael's I think. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anita, I tried the links and they don't work. Any chance you can email the pattern to me. I am looking for the primrose and daisy wheel patterns. I don't wish to pay for the patterns as on ravelry so if you have any suggestions please forward them. Thanks, Betty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey hon, sorry, like I told Pam in my earlier comment, I just linked to the ones that I found online. If they aren't there anymore than I have no way of getting them either. Maybe you could ask around to any other friends that crochet. It used to be on a free flyer from one of the craft stores...Michael's I think. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com