Friday, February 4, 2011

Artsy Eye Candy

Hello friends,
I'm not feelin' much like words right now, but I wanted to take a minute and thank you all so much for your loving care, thoughts and prayers. You don't know how very much it has meant and helped.
I also haven't felt much like creating either, but here are a few pics of ATCs that I hadn't gotten a chance to post pics of before Mom's hospitalization and passing....
Have a wonderful weekend friends.
♥♥♥
Grace to all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with an undying love.
Ephesians 6:24

7 comments:

  1. Very nice artwork Anita. Sometimes I wish I could draw nice pictures but I can't even draw a straight line - it comes out wavy. Oh well - I guess I'll stick to crocheting. :)

    Still sending comforting thoughts your way. ((hug))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning. You take your time, know that everyone is here and will be. Its a bitter sweet walk. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debi...thank you. I've always doodled, but thanks to the internet I've been able to find lessons that are helping me to refine and fine-tune my drawing. I think a person should do only what they enjoy my friend! Thank you so much for your hugs...they are very comforting indeed.((great big hugs))♥

    Gloria...thank you my friend. I know that the good Lord and time heals all wounds...it is a bitter sweet walk for sure though. ((warm hugs))♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Anita, the pain in your heart will ease up and you will want to move forward a little. Take your time as Gloria says.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your comforting words Clara.♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh I do love your ATC's, you are very creative.
    Lovely to find your blog.

    May the Lord comfort and strengthen you.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com