Monday, January 17, 2011

Family, Outgoing Art and Every Inchie Monday: Caring

I went to my sister Karen's for the weekend to help out with my great-niece Addison's very first birthday and I had a really good time. Karen is a cake-maker and really is awesome at her job! Here she is with baby Addison and the party table posing with all of the goodies we put together and the birthday cake...

Here's Addison with her mommy (my niece Casey) and her daddy...

And here she is with her Cuddly Bunny that I made her for her birthday...
I was so happy that she was so tickled with it. My other niece Shelby informed me immediately that she wanted a bunny too, LoL. Here's Shelby with Addison...

♥♥♥
This week's theme is "Caring."
A simple inchie, made with a Sharpie ultra-fine tip marker & liquid/craft acrylic paint.
♥♥♥
Finally, I'll leave you with some art eye candy that has made it to their destinations...
...made for my friend Jodie in a personal swap we did.
(acrylic painting)

...this little guy was made for Wendy in the Swap-bot Cat Postcards Galore Swap.
(watercolor painting)
♥♥♥
A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
Proverbs 15:1 NIV

15 comments:

  1. Wow those are some neat cakes, PS. love your blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...and thank you! LoL♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your caring inchie. You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kris!

    ♥Anita
    Courage is the power to let go of the familiar. --Raymond Lindquist
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your inchie is very striking with the colour scheme you've used! And the birthday celebration looks like it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, I love those hanging posies, roses, ? hanging above the beautiful cakes. This party shouts "CREATIVE BLISS" all the way! Very cool.
    You've got a very cool inchie going on too. The colors are so vibrant and the design is very clean and sharp. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your art work beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic artwork and great fun with the family!
    Please drop by here to pick up your award:
    http://clarascrochetroom.blogspot.com/2011/01/hearts-scarf-and-blogger-award.html

    We'd love to read some fun facts and for you to name some others.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 'Berta....thank you sweet pea!

    Clara...thank you so much my friend!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anita!I just discovered your blog and all I can say is wow!You are so creative...your art is so beautiful! I have yet another blog to keep track of now. ;) I also hope that you take a look at our family project to collect 2,011 letters by Dec 31st....we're even having a prize for most decorative letter. ;) Maybe you'd like tojoin and share some of your beautiful art with us. :) http://2011letters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally impressed with the cakes, but I love the work you've sent out recently, especially that acrylic painting of a girl your friend got, she's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the doodle art. It really pops!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com