Monday, January 3, 2011

Cuddly Bunny Free Knitting and Crochet Pattern

It felt so good to be throwin' yarn again yesterday as I knitted up this little cutie...
I made her for my great-niece's 1st birthday coming up on the 15th. I followed the free knitting pattern for the Cuddly Bunny from the Lion Brand Yarn website. It was so quick and easy to knit up! I worked it from start to finish yesterday afternoon. Because I had a hard time with the extremely fuzzy novelty yarn I was using tangling up while I was doing the double knitting for the bunny's head, I decided to switch to crochet so I could work in the round. The free crochet pattern is called Bunny Blanket Buddy and it is a free pattern from the Lion Brand Yarn website too. I've decided to make another one with smaller needles to make a denser fabric and without stuffing the head for my pup Chloe. She needs a new bo-bo. :o)

Today I have been going so stir crazy! I am so ready for winter to be over already! 
About the only thing I was able to sit still long enough to create was this ATC I made for a private trade...
 ...and now it's time for me to head to bed. 
Sweet dreams my friends!
♥♥♥
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God..
Ephesians 2:8

7 comments:

  1. oh wow...gorgeous work Anita! you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blossom, Thank you so much for your very sweet comment!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita... its soooooooo cuteeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
    I wish I could knit.... but I don't know hot to knit!!! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do we need to register in the Lion Brand website to view the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anita, he is so so cute!.. thks for commenting on my flickr site.. I've just announced the details for my e course on my blog.. come and see! hugs xo I hope u can join us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Bonnie Rose! I hadn't checked my reader feed yet so I hadn't seen that post. I'll be sure to check it out right now! Big hugs!♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, Vinita, shukriyaa my friend! Knitting is soooo easy! I think you do have to register at Lion Brand website, but it's free. :o)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com