Saturday, December 11, 2010

Finally!

After ripping it back and re-working it twice, I finally finished my tree skirt and I couldn't be happier with it!

Here's our tree, complete with various snowflakes I made last year and the tree skirt I finished this afternoon...
and here's a close-up of the tree skirt...
The free pattern for it is found on the Crochetville forums HERE.
It really is a super-easy pattern and quick to work up. 
The problem I had was nothing to do with the pattern, but rather with my initial color choices.

Thank you my friends for letting me share with you!
♥♥♥
Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. And do everything with love.
1 Corinthians 16:13-14 NLT

6 comments:

  1. Nothing is better than something you can create and work with LOVE!!! You and another friend of mine last year at this same time really inspired me to learn more about knitting, and of course my 1st love... crocheting! WOOT WOOT! This is absolutely YOU!!! Standing strong, standing firm in the LORD and with HIS 2nd greatest commandment for us to LOVE one another as HE LOVES US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Wizzabiffy! :o)
    I love you so much my sister-friend & we should really get together soon...maybe we can hang out and chat it up while we get some crocheting or knitting done.♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita, I love the tree skirt and the color choices. The pink is such a wonderful addition, making the traditional pop alongw ith it. You've got me thinking of color schemes now other then the traditional. I have to make one of these. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gloria,
    Thank you my friend!
    I love traditional Christmas colors, but at the same time they can be a bit flat when used together without something to punch it up a bit. :o) I'm so glad you like it and find it an inspiration. :o) Love you friend!♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the tree skirt, it's perfect for the Christmas tree (which also looks gorgeous)!

    xxh

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com