Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Girls

Hello friends!
I hope you're keepin' warm. It has been so cold here! I'm normally so warm natured, but I have had a chill all the way down to my bones all day!  It's a good thing I've got stuff to keep me busy when I'm staying inside trying to keep warm. Like these Christmas postcards I started working on last night...
I made this one first...
I was so happy with how it turned out...at least until I was finished with the second one which I thought turned out better...
then this morning I immediately started working on this one....
and I like it sooooo much better than either of the first two. 
I did this fourth one today too....
She reminds me of my sister Karen....well, except for the angel part, LoL.
I really like the last two the best....but now I think I need to re-do the first two. 

Speaking of re-doing, I have started my tree skirt over twice! Both times because I wasn't happy with the color combination. Now I'm really lovin' the color combination that I've got going but I'm a bit burnt out on it. LoL  Lucky for me it's a simple pattern. :o)  I can't wait until I'm done so I can share it with you guys!
♥♥♥
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
2 Timothy 3:16

...even if I don't blog every day! ;o)

7 comments:

  1. your girls are looking awesome.. I am taking a very short drawing break b/c I broke out the crochet hooks :-) You know how it is :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks chica! Boy do I ever know how it goes!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I can't pick a favorite, love them all. What a neat idea doing postcards. Can you imagine the joy to receive this, but also think about the happiness to the mail carrier, etc., in such a holiday card. Great work! Have a lovely day. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your artwork is really great! I like them all, I wouldn't redo a thing. Have a wonderful day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, Gloria and Heather, thank you both so much! You guys warm my heart! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anita-isn't it fun doing postcards!!?? They look great and stop being such a perfectionist, lol!!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Laura, it IS fun! Thank you so much my very special friend....and I'm tryin'! :o)
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com