Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes...

Hello my wonderful friends!!
I have finally decided to bite the bullet and combine my two blogs.
The results of the survey I posted a while back were very positive, with most people thinking it was either a great idea, or that whatever made me happy was good and only one person saying that they would leave if I did so. To that one person I apologize. I really do hope you'll reconsider and stick with me. I just can't give two blogs ample attention and I don't want to neglect either. Since this has been my main blog for so long, I will be keeping this address and will be posting everything here from now on...with a new name to reflect all creativity.

I hope that you will all understand and will continue to hang around with your friendship and support because I sure do love you guys!
♥♥♥
A friend is always loyal, and a brother is born to help in time of need.
Proverbs 17:17 NLT

10 comments:

  1. That's great Anita, I enjoy your blog and I'm sure the combination of the two will be a blessing. Enjoy your Sunday evening! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and love your new look for it all. I'll be back as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are the absolute bestest in the whole wide world!!!

    Thank you so much for your encouragement and support. ((Great big "you guys mean so much to me" hugs))♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here too Anita. You're stuck with me! Love the look of what you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy to be stuck with you Gloria! ((great big "I love you so much my friend" hugs))♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your new look, Anita! It's really beautiful, and lovely! But I am wondering what it will look after Christmas? Or it's a secret from you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you LS!!! LoL...I'm not sure how it will look after Christmas...Hmmmm...who knows what I'll come up with! :o) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com