Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I haven't forgotten about you, I promise!
I've been having a rough last few weeks. My Daddy (who passed away two years ago) would have been celebrating his birthday on November 25. Even after two years, I still have dreams of my Daddy. He was by no means a perfect man, or the perfect dad, but I can't express how very much I miss him! Even as I am typing, I can't stop the tears from coming. I hope you guys will forgive me for not posting more. I just don't have the heart to do it right now. 

I have been doing a lot of crocheting. All of it has been on gifts, so I can't discuss what right now, but my fingers haven't been idle, LoL.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday my friends & please, don't take for granted those you love and let them know how thankful you are to have them.  I tell you with all sincerity, I am truly thankful for all of you!

With all my heart,
♥Anita

And since we have been made right in God's sight by the blood of Christ, he will certainly save us from God's condemnation.
Romans 5:9 NLT

7 comments:

  1. I am glad that you have written that short post,and that you are doing more crochet.I was beginning to worry about you. Hind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your Dad. Mine passed 21 years ago and I still miss him.

    Happy Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending warm thoughts and prayers your way.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much. I can't fully express how much your friendships mean to me. I love you!♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anita, my Dad passed away just over 10 years ago and those weeks around the day he passed are still extra difficult for me. There is a special bond between a father and a daughter, and I miss my Dad dearly. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers during this Thanksgiving holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Lisa. Your comforting and encouraging words really do mean alot, thank you.♥

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com