Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Crocheted Baby Hat With Free Pattern Link

I made this cutie for my great-niece.  I was going to add a flower to it, but decided to go with the ribbon so that her mama could adjust it if needed. 
This really was a very well-written pattern, easy to follow and quick and easy to make up. 
I got the pattern from Ravelry. You will have to download it there.

Enjoy!

but those who hope in the LORD
   will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
   they will run and not grow weary,
   they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:31 NIV

8 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Again, thanks for pointing us in the direction of the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita, another sweet hat. I can just see how cute a little one will look in this. Love the ribbon on it. You are a crocheting machine! What's next, can't wait to see. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hat looks gorgeous! I also love the variegated color, thanks for sharing !
    LoL,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hat turned out lovely! Thanks for sharing my pattern and showing how cute it can turn out!

    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clara---thank you! Your comments are always so sweet!

    Glor---it's thanks to you that I got my crochet mojo back! Thank you my dear friend! ♥

    Lovestitch---thank you! and you're welcome :o)

    Anna---thank YOU for sharing your wonderful pattern to begin with. It's my pleasure to pass on such goodness!

    You are all so awesome! It is so encouraging to receive your wonderful comments. Be blessed my friends!♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo that is so cut, love your work Anita!

    xxh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! I am a big fan of your beautiful work and think you are much better than I am, so your compliment really is an honor! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anita, where are you dear girl! Missing hearing from you. Hugs and blessings.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com