Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Another Crocheted Soap Saver

Last night Jeremy, my 15 year old, swiped the soap saver that I made last night, LoL.  
He was being playful but said that he really liked it and that I should make him one.  I have to tell ya, when my teenage sons enjoy something that I hand-make it really does make my heart happy! So, of course I told him that he could have that one and I made another one for my bathroom....
 I worked from the same skein of yarn, because I knew I wouldn't have enough for another cloth or anything...plus I just think it's plum pretty! ;o)

Thanks for letting me share my yarn play with you.
I love ya's!

What matters is not your outer appearance-the styling of your hair, the jewelry you wear, the cut of your clothes-but your inner disposition. Cultivate inner beauty, the gentle, gracious kind that God delights in.
I Peter 3:3-4 MSG

6 comments:

  1. That is very lovely, and it is a good feeling when someone loves what you make and want it lol Those are a good idea for sure, thanks for sharing and I hope you are having a good week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lynn, I'm glad you like the idea; you're most welcome! I'm having a wonderful week so far, I hope you are too!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love soap savers and the color of this one is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Clara! :o)
    Have a wonderful evening hun.♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool idea!
    Thank you so much for leaving a nice comment on my flickr.
    Have a happy day!

    Flor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by Flor! I think your art is amazing! Have a wonderful day sweet pea.♥

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com