Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday's Square

Hello and Happy Sunday!
I hope that you are having an absolutely marvelous day.
Yesterday I mentioned that I had a couple of squares for you, but I was mistaken.  I actually have a couple of pics of one square.  Sorry about that, I didn't mean to fib to ya.

This square is actually a dishcloth pattern from the Annie's Attic book I had mentioned before.  The same one the daffodil in yesterday's post came from.

This one is called a Cluster Dishcloth.

Here's a close-up:

This was so simple, but I loved the turn out.
I also just noticed that I photographed it sideways.
Yeah, that is a pretty good analogy of me...sideways, lol.

I pray that you are having a blessed and wonderful day!
Much love,
♥Anita

"I am the Alpha and the Omega--the beginning and the end," says the Lord God. "I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come--the Almighty One." 
Revelation 1:8 NLT

4 comments:

  1. I love that pattern and the colors very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynn!!! :o)
    I hope you're having a wonderful Labor Day hun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work Anita! I am still trying to work out how it all works...

    xxh

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com