Thursday, September 2, 2010

Join Me in a Crochet Along

Hello friends!

Ok, y'all have heard me talk quite a bit about my fellow crocheter/blogger (and one of my crochet/amigurumi heroes!) Karla of The Itsy Bitsy Spider and I am so excited that she is having a Pumpkin Patch Crochet-Along! Her last crochet-along was The Great Owl Crochet-Along and I was going through some family stuff and totally missed out on it :o(  so I'm especially excited about this one! So y'all really do have to join with me. It's free to join and everyone gets a copy of the Pumpkin #1 pattern.

Now, go over to this post at The Itsy Bitsy Spider, get the details, sign up and join me in helping Karla make a pumpkin patch!

Love ya's!
♥Anita


The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy…  
John 10:10 NASB

6 comments:

  1. You ROCK, Anita! Thanks for helping me to get the word out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many crochet patterns floating through my head right now that I will have to skip this but it does sound fun and I can't wait to see all the pumpkins :o) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how that goes Lynn! You can just enjoy vicariously through me :o) hehehe. Have a great evening sweetpea!

    Big hugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I joined in already! I'm going to get one done this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. YaY! I look forward to seein' your pumpkin in the patch! Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com