Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Saturday!

Hello my friends!
I hope y'all are on your way to having a great weekend!

Things have been uber-crazy around here, but generally all is well.  My only complaint in life right now is that I'm still fighting these dang migraines...which in turn makes my tummy not feel to well either!  Thank you to all my friends that have been sending up prayers and sending good thoughts my way. 

I have to admit that I have only gotten minimal yarn work done lately.  I did however work up this gorgeous daffodil out of that Annie's Attic "Big Book of Dishcloths, Pot Holders & Scrubbies" that I mentioned before.  It was supposed to be a scrubby, but I stopped with just the flower.  I love it!  

What do you think?
"Flowers are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty out values all the utilities of the world." 
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

I'm also working on a new design, it's just coming along alot slower than it normally takes with all the other busy-ness that's been going on around here.  Speaking of designs, I have gotten alot of great feedback about my bookworm and I've decided to work up the pattern for him, so be looking for that soon!  I do have a couple of squares to show you tomorrow for Sunday's Squares too!

My artistic side has really come out of it's shell and is taking on a life of its own, so I decided that it would be best to have a designated blog space for my art and journaling.
ASE's art and journaling

Be sure to check it out and I do hope you'll visit often and enjoy joining me as I take this journey!
 
 That's all the news I have for now.
I pray y'all have a wonderful, blessed and safe holiday weekend!
Much love,
♥Anita
Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
Psalm 31:3 NIV

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment Anita. Appreciate you stopping by. Love the Daffodil you made, as I love all your other works as well. Can't say I have really tried amigurumi myself, but I should some day. Have a wonderful holiday weekend and God Bless....Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, thank YOU for stopping by to visit me and for your sweet comments. Hugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The daffodil is so lovely is it a combination of knit and crochet?Hugs Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Darcy. Nope, it's all crochet. The yellow does look a bit like the knit seed stitch though doesn't it? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im so sorry about your headaches. Pain is never good for anyone and I have my share of it daily myself. I sure hope they ease off for you. I love your little flower it is so pretty :o) I hope you are having a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lynn. I'm always so happy when you stop by! I pray for relief from your pain also. Big Hugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flower. Shoo, shoo ... sending your migraines away. Sending prayers as well. Like your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much on all accounts Gloria! I appreciate you and your friendship so much.

    Warm hugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. The flower is absolutely beautiful - looks so tender.
    Good luck to your artistic side :) I'll be following your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Aluajala! I'm thrilled to have you following. Have a great day my friend. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much Taylor! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com