Wednesday, September 29, 2010

And We Have Our Winners!!!!

Are you excited? 
Because I'm reeeeeaally excited! :o)

First, to keep track of the entries, as each person commented, I immediately put you on an Excel-type spreadsheet (I use OpenOffice free software) so that everyone would be listed in order of their comment/entry.  This is what the final list looked like....
As you can see, the spreadsheet has each row numbered, so it really made it all super easy-peasy this morning when I went to Random.org to generate the winners.  Pretty nifty, huh? :o)

Next thing I did was visit the handy-dandy Random.org website and in this nifty little box....
I changed the max number to 27 (the number of the last person to enter) and clicked on the 'Generate' button and ta-da!  Winner #1 is.....
and then, I hit the 'Generate' button one more time and winner #2 is......

Wooo-Hooo!!!
Congratulations guys!
I'll be contacting both of you via email to get your mailing addresses and your pumpkins will be on their way!

Of course, all of my friends and followers are winners in my book.
I sure do love you guys!

Now, on another note, I need your help.
I'm thinking of combining my 3 blogs all into one and I would truly appreciate your input.
If you'll look up there at the top of the right-hand column, just above my 'About me' section, you'll see a poll.  It would really help me out alot in this decision if you'd select the choice that most closely matches how you feel about me combining the blogs and then click on the 'vote' button. Thanks my friends!

I sure pray y'all have a gorgeous and abundantly blessed day!
I love ya's!
♥Anita

Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
~Lamentations 3:22-23 (NIV)

6 comments:

  1. Woo hooo many congratulstion's both of you xx Anita lovey i never even knew you had more blog's (shocked) ;~0 do what you feel is best for you! i clicked whatever floats your boat hehe hope it worked xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...well, the one of them is supposed to focus on my life and my walk with God, but really, I already share that here for the most part; the other one I just recently started because I didn't want to clutter this one with my art if it meant that I would lose followers because they really only want to hear about the yarn, if you know what I mean. Thanks for your help and your support girlie! :o) Big hugs!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners!!! Hope you are doing well Anita, I am and I do feel blessed because we sure are getting plenty of rain :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Lynn, I am doing absolutely wonderful and I'm thrilled that you are too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. ehem..

    here comes the winner! thee hee hee.. i'm just can't help to show off because i rarely win in giveaways and lucky draws! i guess i'm not lucky enough but hey! lokk! i won! haha

    thank you anita.. or the random.org picker.. for picking my number up.. thee hee hee..

    replied your email and mr postman is my favourite man right now. LOL

    i will vote for teh poll soon after this and have a great day anita!

    hugs,

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. YaY!!! Looks like you ARE lucky enough! LoL
    I'll reply to your email too! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com