Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday's Tip - Make Taking Your Knitting and Crochet Projects Easy

I got this one from the Lion Brand Yarn 08-13-2010 email newsletter and thought it was a really good tip to pass on....

I often have several small knitting projects in the works (hats, mittens, baby things) and have several six-pack size fabric lunch bags in different colors for my various projects so I can just grab and go with whatever project catches my fancy that day. The bags are large enough for a skein or two of yarn and a set of both circular/double-point needles, a retractable tape measure and small scissors in each. And they are small enough to fit in a tote bag with my real lunch bag when I go to work. 
- Diane
For my own 2¢ on this tip....
Those who crochet could do the same thing but with crochet hooks instead of needles.  Craft stores like Hobby Lobby, Michael's, JoAnn's and A.C. Moore usually have a store/value brand of the tame measures and small scissors for 99¢

Also...
If you don't subscribe to the Lion Brand weekly email newsletter, you really should! 
Of course, they tell you about new yarns, sales, etc, but they also feature a washcloth pattern and a new reader tip each week.

Well now, y'all got three tips for the price of one this week!

Have a great day my friends!
I love ya's


I say to myself, 'The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.
Lamentations 3:24 NIV



2 comments:

  1. Great tips for sure. I keep several (and I use that word loosely!) of each size crochet hook, etc., so that I keep everything I would need with each project. Makes it so much easier. Have wonderful evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on building up my hook stash as well! LoL.

    Thanks for always leaving such awesome feedback Glor!

    xxAnitaxx

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com