Monday, August 9, 2010

Three More Fairies

I have been absolutely dying to show you the newest fairies I've made!
A very wonderful and inspiring fellow crocheter and blogger, Pammy Sue of Scotty's Place, ordered three of my fairies.  I didn't want to post pics of them before they made it to their new home so it wouldn't spoil the surprise of seeing them for the first time when Pammy Sue opened her package. 
I'm happy to say that the fairies made it to their new home today!
Pammy Sue sent me an email to let me know that they arrived and I have to tell you, she was so happy and so sweet, she absolutely made my day! 

Now, without further ado, Pammy's fairies....

...with the original fairie...

...the three posing pretty...









For more pics visit my Flickr page.
or make your own with this free pattern!

Love ya's!



But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:31 NIV



11 comments:

  1. Anita, I think you do absolutely incredible work! Great job on the fairies, they are all just so sweet.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Barbara, you are so sweet!

    Warm hugs,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a bunch Darcy!

    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautifull!
    You make great haircoupe's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! They are so fun to see "come to life" & I love making them.
    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those fairies are indeed amazing!!!! Can't wait to make one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Sandra! I hope you enjoy the pattern. I'd love to see the fairies you make!

    Hugs & Blessings, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet bunch; and thank-you for sharing the pattern for them :-)

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Beth, and you're quite welcome! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com