Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday's Squares

Hello there!
I tried two new squares this week.
First one is the Grandma All Square from The Royal Sisters.
Michelle's tutorials are always great and this is a very easy pattern to work up.

This is another very easy pattern to follow that I'll definitely make again.

The pattern is for a 12" square, but I modified it to make it 6” working as written through Row 6, then for row 7- ch1, sc in ea st and ch1 sp, and 2sc, ch2, 2sc in ea corner, then join w/sl st to beg ch1

Hope y'all enjoy the links and are having a great start to the new week!
Much love,


How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings.
Psalm 36:7 NIV



5 comments:

  1. Great squares, thanks for the links. You, too, have a wondeful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your squares came out great, and I like how you made my huggin the stars a 6" Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glor - You're welcome and thank you! :o)

    Dragonflymom, my fellow dragonfly lover ;o) - I am so glad you like how it turned out! Thank YOU for sharing your pattern, I truly enjoyed it!

    Warm hugs to you both,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com