Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Latest Crochet Work

I was finally able to take pics....YaY!
Add to that the relief that I've had from the migraines and I am a happy woman, lol.  
Ahhh, simple pleasures!

In Monday's post I told you about some of the things I had been working on and I now I get to show you!
First, here's the newest dolly...


I call her my Lil' Country Girl.  I just love the pigtail braids and the freckles!

Next I mentioned the really big dishcloth I made...

I also told you about a new amigurumi design and I finished it!
I present to you my bookworm....






What d'ya think?  Do you think it's a pattern I should offer?
The little apple was my son's idea & I think it really gave it that extra somethin' that pulled it all together.  

Finally, I told you about my new found creative outlet, art journaling.  Here's my very first page...
Considering I had limited supplies/materials and just used what I had on hand around the house, I really like it!

Thank you my friends for allowing me to share my creativity with you.
I sure do love you guys!


The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.  Zephania 3:17 NIV


11 comments:

  1. Anita, so happy for you for relief from those awful migraines. That said ... to the crocheting ... WOW, WOW, WOW. The doll is adorable and the bookworm ... that is far too cute for words. You are amazingly talented. I'm loving the art journal too, something one of these days I want to do. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow it is all so very beautiful and you definitely should be proud of your own creation what a cute bookworm I hope to create something of my own one day but I dont see it happening soon lol I loved it all thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lynn! It's very rewarding when you create something and it comes out like you had envisioned...and then for others to get excited when they see it as well really does a girls heart good! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita...The doll and worm are both so cute! I know how to do a basic double crochet and a few others. I admire anyone who can crochet. You will love art journaling...you have probably discovered that there are all kinds of videos at You Tube to give you some ideas.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary!
    I'm so glad you stopped by. Thanks for the nice comment on my little crocheted sweeties ;o)
    You are so talented! I love visiting your blog and yes, I have found the loads of videos on YouTube and I've been soakin' it all up like a sponge! LoL
    Happiness and blessings,
    ♥Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. auw ... they are just adorable.. i love the girl.. she's lovely.. and the bookworm.. he's a nerd eh? thee hee hee.. the apple just complete them... and you are so talented in scrapbooking!

    well done anita!

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks sue! LoL..isn't there just something about a nerdy little bookworm that you have to love?

    You're so awesome my friend!♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anita soo glad i found you i'm not too good around blogland, your creation's are simply magnificent do keep up the good work much love Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Amanda! I'm so glad you found me too. Thanks for the follow. I look forward to seeing you more! Hugs♥

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com