Friday, August 20, 2010

Favorites Friday

This week I want to tell you about one awesome crochet blogger.
My wonderful friend Glor is a wonderful Christian lady who blogs all about her adventures in crochet and shares about her life along with sharing her original patterns on her blog Crochet Galore
 Glor is so incredibly talented, blogs very regularly and she is such a thoughtful person.

I absolutely love the whimsical feel of her blog and even though, as a Google Friend Follower, I get her posts in my Google Reader I always click through so that I can read them from her blog just because I love the way visiting her at her little corner of the web makes my heart smile.  

And since we're on the subject of favorites...
YaY!!  You gotta go check it out!

Have a great evening my friends, I love ya's!
For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ. 

2 Corinthians 5:21 NLT

4 comments:

  1. Anita, I am so honored. Thank you so much for the kinds words and post. This is just incredible, doing such a nice thing for me. Again, thank you dear blog friend. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are more than welcome. I think you are sooooo awesome my friend! It would be so selfish of me to keep you all to myself. ;o)

    Thank YOU for blessing me with you kindness always.

    Warm hugs and abundant blessings,
    ♥Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree,,, Blessings to you to :))

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com