Friday, August 13, 2010

Favorites Friday

This week I really want to share with you someone who has been one of my ultimate favorites for years now. 
Ms Mary Anne of Miss Woolly Knits
is a lovely lady that I guess I have been following since shortly after I first learned to knit in 2007.  It is always a pleasure to receive Mary Anne's posts in my Google Reader.  Hers are always among the ones that I never skim or skip over no matter what.  There's just something about the way she blogs...

the pics she shares of her yarn works...

and the nature that surrounds her...
it's like you're visiting with a dear ol' friend.
She's most definitely a wonderfully gifted knitter and crocheter who has a wonderful way about her. I just love Mary Anne to pieces!  If you've not "met" Mary Anne yet or visited her site I highly recommend you do so now.  I'm sure you'll love her as much as I do!

Have a great weekend my friends!

I love ya's,


But the Lord said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.
1 Samuel 16:7 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com