Friday, August 6, 2010

Favorites Friday

Ok, so for a while now I have been thinking alot about having a day where I share with you someone that I have found throughout the week that I think is pretty darn groovy.  Now not always, but most of the time this person will probably have a love affair with yarn, but ALL of the time they are going to be someone awesome! 
I have decided that today Favorites Friday here at my place!

This week I want to direct your attention to Tee, of The Compendium of Cute.  Tee is a lover of lists and all things cute so she combines those loves and makes lists, complete with pics, of cute things she finds and shares them on her blog.  Tee also crochets!  Woo-hoo! You go girl!  
How cute are these little monsteys?
Yep, they are Tee's creations!
Cey-freaking-ute!

Bein' as how I'm tellin' ya all about her, I feel it's only fair to mention that she is having a giveaway for a monstey over at her blog too. Go tell her how adorable they are and she'll put ya in the drawing for a medium one in colors that YOU choose!  How cool is that?!?  So leave me a comment here and tell me how much you love me for directing you to awesome people and then scoot your booty on over & visit Tee!

I love ya's!


Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. 
Hebrews 12:28 NIV




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com