Friday, July 23, 2010

Sweet Little Fairy

It seems like the only patterns I get to do just because I like them, and not because I'm doing it for work, either the projects themselves or designing patterns, are ones that are quick to work.  In a way it's a good thing, because then I get to find patterns like this one...
Sweet, huh?  I thought so.
You can find the free pattern by Flutterby Patch HERE.
I really enjoyed making this little sweetie & she took no time at all to work up!
Enjoy the link my friends.

Love ya's!



Give freely without begrudging it, and the LORD your God will bless you in everything you do.
Deuteronomy 15:10 NLT



2 comments:

  1. So disappointed - thought it might be easy enough for my first ever toy but then discovered it was knitted :( She is gorgeous though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, maybe I will have to come up with a crochet version!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com