Saturday, July 3, 2010

A New Baby

Hello, hello!
I hope you are having a gorgeous day!

The last couple of days I have been working on a new design & I have to admit, I think he turned out uber cute!
Here's my Little Lamb





What do ya think?
I think there are a couple of things I'd like to add to it, but the base pattern turned out just as I'd envisioned.


I linked to him here today too..



Also, do you Facebook?
I have added a page specifically for my works & I'd love to have you come and join me there!
You can find my new page HERE.

Until next time my friends, be happy & be safe.
I love you all,
And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19 (NIV)


16 comments:

  1. I followed the link on Crochetville to your blog post - your lamb IS "uber cute". Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sheep is so cute. Thank ewe for sharing him with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweet little lamb. It is so cute, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all!

    Megan, love the play on words, for years I have written "I love ewe" to my wonderful hubby, usually I draw a pic of a sheep in place of the ewe & when I was making this he asked, "Aw,are you making a ewe?" hehehehe

    Thanks for the comments y'all! I love hearing from you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anita! Just wanted to say your little lamb is adorable!.. Happy 4th of July Weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Tina!

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  7. the sheep is too cute! you need a tester? (or i'm a bit late here? ) thee hee hee

    it's ewesome!!!!!! you did a great job on him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahahaha....ewesome....hehehehe
    Thanks Sue! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this! I love crochet, I can't believe how cute that turned out! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CE...thank YOU for stopping by & for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com