Monday, July 12, 2010

Little Lamb: Crochet Pattern-Testers Needed

I am looking for someone who crochets & can start work on this little guy & have him completed by this Saturday, July 16, at 6am CST.

I will need you to report to me about how easy the pattern is to read & follow, double check my stitch count at the end of the rows/rounds and make sure there are no goof-ups on my end.  
An ability to take & send me pics of your finished object a plus. 
If this sounds like something you have the ability & time to do right now, please send me an EMAIL & I will choose my testers & get back to everyone by 9pm CST this evening.

Have a blessed day my friends, I love ya's!
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
Hebrews 13:8


  1. I love your little lamb! I like to do amigurumi and I do believe I could do this little guy in no time. Just let me know if you want the help.

    Hugs XX

  2. Barbara, could you send me an email with your info?

    Thanks hun!
    ¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita


  3. eeeek!

    i missed this one ... is the offer still open? i love him and i want to test him.. please...

    thank you



I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita