Sunday, July 25, 2010

Knitters Needed - Pattern Testers

I finally did it!  I got a knit version of my little lamb done!

What d'ya think?

My youngest says he likes the knit version better than the crochet version.
I don't know, there's something about the crochet version that appeals more to me, but this one definitely has its own charm.

Now he is ready to be tested!
What I need:
I am  looking for knitters who are comfortable working in the round and can have him completed by Monday, August 2.  I will need you to report to me about how easy the pattern is to read and follow, double check my stitch count at the end of the rows/rounds and make sure there are no goof-ups on my end.  
An ability to take and send me pics of your finished object a plus.

Materials Needed:
Worsted Weight Yarn (I used White and Light Brown, but you may use any colors that you'd like your Little Lamb to be!)
US 5 Circular or Double Point Needles
Black safety eyes OR small amount of black thread/yarn for embriodering eyes
Poly-fil or toy stuffing of your choice
OPTIONAL:  a rubber ball (from a quarter vending machine) to put in body for counter weight so that it will stand up on its own.

What's In It For You?
Being a pattern tester earns you the pattern first and free!  Now how cool is that!?!  And, once you have completed the items, you may also freely sell the items you make with the pattern, as long as you honor my one copyright restriction to give me credit as the designer.

If this sounds like something you have the ability and time to do right now, please send me an EMAIL & I will choose my testers and get back to everyone by noon CST tomorrow.

Have a blessed day my friends, I love ya's!



Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
1 Chronicles 16:34

8 comments:

  1. Auwww.. he's adorable! they (crochet and knitted version) are both too cute but i always look high on knitted version because i can't knit. too bad! i agree with your youngest - i think i love knitted more.. or maybe the crochet one.. knitted.. crochet ..

    urghhhhhh!!!! don't make me choose!

    hugs!

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, that's how I feel too sue! I just can't decide.

    Hugs to you my friend,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is darling! I love the look of the knitted stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Caroline!

    hugs 2 u,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I don't knit so.....oops can't choose either! The knitted one is smoother? hehe

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol...I know! It's just so hard to choose....they each have their own special qualities. I will say this, it was much harder for me to get everything "just right" on the knit pattern...toys are so much easier to shape with crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you should try this pattern for piggies too

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com