Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I Was Featured!

Vanessa of Craft Envy picked my Little Lamb, along with three other creative endeavors, out of those who linked up on Craft Envy's Saturday Spotlight this past weekend!  There were so many talented people that linked up, I am so honored that my Little Lamb caught her attention!
Thank you Vanessa!
((HUGS))

If you guys haven't checked Nicholette & Vanessa's blog out, you really should take a few minutes and swing by for a visit, I'm sure they'd love to see ya over at


I hope you guys are having a great week so far.
I love ya's!

And now abideth faith, hope, charity (love), these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity (love).
1 Corinthians 13:13 KJV


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much friend!
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your little lamb, Anita! Thanks for linking up, we loved your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations but I'm not surprised, you work is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanessa, I am truly honored! Thank you so much. ((warm hugs))

    Glor, thank you! It always surprises me when others like my work so much! Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com