Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Gift of Healing

Hello Friends!
Remember my fellow blogger/crocheter/friend Channelle that I asked you to help before? Well, she was so inspired by the response of love, help and concern from everyone that she was inspired to start a new group on Ravelry called Lets make a gift of a healing blanket.  I've joined the group and I have to say, it's really nice to be a part of such a caring group of people.

Here's the description from the group:

Members will be required to send in at least one 5 or 6” Granny or knitted square a month. You can send in more if you like. A healing blanket will be made from all of the squares that members send in and made with love. At least one blanket a month will be made and sent to a person who our group members feel needs it the most. Group members can nominate family members or friends who are ill or in need of healing. How special would it be to have a blanket made from all over the world…

Here's my first square
I used this pattern and I am so pleased with how stunning it turned out!
The pattern was so simple and so easy to follow and work up.  Definitely one I'll be doing alot I'm sure.

What about you?  What have you got going on the needles and/or hook?
I hope you're having fun with it!
Love ya's,


For if we are faithful to the end, trusting God just as firmly as when we first believed, we will share in all that belongs to Christ.
Hebrews 3:14 NLT


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com