Tuesday, July 20, 2010

ASE's Little Lamb-Crochet Pattern Ready

Hey friends,
I have gotten the feedback from my testers, my pattern is all organized & now posted for sale in the shop!
Purchase it here.

I'd like to say a special thank you to my wonderful, talented & ever-so-helpful testers.
Y'all don't know how much your help meant to me!

How great are these guys...?!?
(In alphabetical order)










Won't you go visit these ladies & give 'em some love!?!

I love ya my friends!
Hugs & Blessings,


But if there are any poor people in your towns when you arrive in the land the LORD your God is giving you, do not be hard-hearted or tightfisted toward them.
Deuteronomy 15:7 NLT

4 comments:

  1. What wonderful work these ladies all did. This little lamb is precious. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Glor! It was so nice to see other peoples results from a pattern that I wrote & I was very pleased with the work of these ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would say everybody comes out with really lovely lamb. why is it? because the pattern is an easy and very helpful one. i think anybody can make this cute lamb. just anybody! and i enjoy myself making him too. really had great time! maybe i'll make more of him soon. i have a few friends expecting by end of this year and early 2011. ;)

    you rock girl!

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Sue! I have thought from the beginning that he would definitely be perfect for a baby gift!

    You are the best my friend!

    Love ya!
    Anita

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com